The nokea phones have bluetooth, so if your mac has bluetooth, just turn it on,
then use the bluetooth file transfer program in your utilities folder, and you
can move files back and forth all you like.  It's quick, easy, and free.
If your mac doesn't have bluetooth, then things get way more complicated, and
(I believe) it requires software that isn't all that accessible), so give the
bluetooth thing a try first, if it works, you'll be all set in just a few
minutes.  If not, drop a line here again, and if smeone else doesn't know the
answer, I'll go digging, as I used to have one of those phones, and started the
whole process, until I discovered how simple the bluetooth transfer mechanism
was, and stuck with that instead of completing the other method, but I'm sure I
could find the pieces again if necessary.