From: "David Griffith" <daj.griff...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Major irritation, and Baffling Wifi Trouble

I am afraid in this case of Yosemite your Mum may have had a point.

Luckily I have a constant ether net connection but I have observed
people tearing their hair out on various lists over wifi connection
issues since Yosemite came out. As you are aware Apple tried to address
some of these Wi-Fi dropping out problems with the last Yosemite update
but I have noted from reading RSS feeds etc that many are still
complaining even after the latest update that the alleged fix from Apple
has failed to resolve the problem.

I have not watched this too closely as I do not use Wi-Fi on my Mac but
this is certainly one of the most regrettable deficiencies in the
Yosemite release. The peculiar thing is that it seems failry random in
the models it affects. I think people on this list have reported for
example that their MBP connects fine with Yosemite whilst their MBA has
this problem, or it might have been vice versa.

Sorry not to be more helpful but just to warn you it may not in fact be
resolvable until until Apple finally mends this part of Yosemite.

David Griffith