Hello,
I have the latest version of Apple TV with the latest software.
I wanted to watch again a TV show on Channel 4 in the UK. I located Channel 4
on the Apple TV and selected it. I was then presented with a list of 253
possible TV shows, with hopefully the one I want somewhere in that list. Alas
the list did not seem to be sorted in any sensible order and it would be very
tedious to check out each of the 253 in turn.
Is there anything I can do to improve this situation? Can I enter a search
string or if not can I sort the list in the date order of when the TV show was
originally broadcast with the most recent show first.
I only have the Apple TV remote with its three buttons.
The documentation is not that great. I did buy a short guide to the Apple TV
from the ibook store but it relates to a rather old model.
Many thanks for any help….

Paul Hopewell

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.