Are you saying double tap and hold, then after holding, slide my finger straight to the right? If so, I've already tried this. It definitely doesn't work. I've tried swyping right to left, and! left to right. Yes, I also did it directly on the screen in perportion to where the station name was located.

I agree with you Sarah. In theory, this should! work, in all actuality of practice though, it doesn't unless I swype right to left with Voiceover turned off. But again, this is not a good solution, as you really then never know what station you're swiping on.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
To: "mac access list iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Pandora for I O S: How in the world! do youdeletea station!

do the pass through gesture then swipe right. Btw the pass through is excicuted by a double tap and hold until you hear 3 rising tones.

Good luck.

Yeah, no? kidding! Is there a trick to this? I mean, yeah, I could always turn off Voiceover, but then I don't know which station on the screen I'm swiping.