Thanks all for your responses. I suspected that Duxberry were the
creators of the braille translation tables in use with voiceover. :)
To answer your question, I created mine using LibLouis which is a free
open source software, available on Windows Mac and Linux, that you can
write braille tables with. You can google it if you want to learn
more, I don't wanna risk getting too off topic for this list. My
trouble though is in making the LibLouis braille tables usable to me
with Voiceover. I can't seem to figure out how to get them
written/placed on my computer in such a way that I can use what I
made. I wrote braille tables trying to help me and others gain access
to braille output in languages which Voiceover is not available,
because we figured braille support with no voice support is better
than nothing. I am aware that Duxberry has only included languages
available on the mac that are also available as a voiceover Voice.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I can try to get my mac to allow me
to use the braille translation tables we have written with a braille
display. I have noticed that if you wish to view the braille table
folder and files in your mac, it's under
computer/system/library/screen reader/braille tables. I wonder if
there is a way somehow to move the tables I made into this folder and
get them to read. Within the braille tables folder is the Duxberry
folder, but I'm wondering if a separate folder with the LibLouis
tables could be created inside the braille tables folder. Thoughts
would be appreciated. I know this in theory is possible, to add a
braille table for use with a braille display, and I am determine to
find a way to do it. :) Also, if someone wants to write me off list
and dialogue with me on this little project I'm working on, feel free.
My email is laurel.stock...@gmail.com
I don't want to clutter the list, but at the same time I would
appreciate help with this if anyone has anything to offer.
Thanks
Laurel

On 3/21/15, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So how do we either modify them, or create them, provided we have a windows
>
> machine lying around, and that we have a copy of Duxberry?
>
> Chris.
>
> ---
> Check out my web site at:
> http://www.clgproductions.net

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.