Course we don't know yet, I think the blog entry tells us that the new Tweetings For Mac is still a work in progress.

On 26/03/2015 11:18 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
Does Tweetings on the mac use an html area you interact with, then, it's kind of web based? I noticed this with things like Menu Tab for Facebook, and such. I like Night Owl just because it doesn't take an html buffer, and embed part of the twitter web page interface into it. It literally has its own UI. Is Tweetings for OSX this same way?

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Updating Tweetings for Mac | Powerful Twitter client for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and Kindle FIre

Tweetings is the most accessible Twitter client I've come across, the user has a good choice when it comes to Tweetings and Tweetlist.

On 26/03/2015 9:57 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Looks good. How is accessibility as far as ios and voice over? I love twitterrific on ios but am looking for an alternate twitter client for osx besides yorufukurou. Can tweetings support multiple twitter accounts and is navigation quite good, or am I just best sticking with yorufukurou?

Take care.