Thanks, I'll check that one out too.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: putting music folders on iPhone 4

oOplayer doesn't touch your content that is to say it plays your content
no matter where you put it, so long as you can find it with oOplayer
then you can play it, a bit like say opening Windows Explorer and
selecting files or folders for playing, another tool you might like to
look at is File Browser.

On 1/04/2015 3:25 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
> I was just looking at ooplayer, after you suggested that, and the only
> thing
> that concerns me is whether or not it keeps the music in their folders and
> allows me to play a folder.
> The media Connect which I also looked up after you suggested it, looks
> like
> it is for streaming only.
> Glenn

>>> strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should
>>> something
>>> unpredictable happen.
>>>
>>> Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
>>> visiting the list website at:

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves