To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: midi keyboard usage within the mac

Well, goodness. I didn’t mean anything that detailed. I simply want a program that uses pure midi, can export and import midi, and could optionally save the midi as mp3. I’ve heard that GarageBand on OS X 10.10 is inaccessible in some ways, so I simply want a simple, easily learned and accessible editor that’ll work with midi so that I can just play using the keyboard. I have now, like in the last hour, gone through the keyboard’s array of sounds and found them a little low quality, the keyboard is an older model, so I may just play using the keyboard then export to mp3 or something then all the tracks are good and all, so that’s what I want to do.