Hi, another thing that should need to be fixed is everybody is receiving double
emails. At least I am on the sand.

Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the
best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making
new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind
and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you were
interested please subscribe here.
blank message to

chat-requ...@list.ntxability.org
Sent from my iPhone