Hi Henry, in his original email, he stated that that was a couple of things
that need tweaking, I wrote in shortly after he posted his email, and let him
know that his email got live sent three times so that's probably one of the
problems and needs to be fixed. For some of you people that is also happening
as well. Don't know why. If you're also I'm happy I think you should take the
time to write Gordon a private email off list instead excepting that the list
is backing go on with your day and be happy that it's back an up And going.
Joseph Hudson
I device support
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>