Unfortunately, I'm gonna add myself to this list of exiters from Exeter. Lol :)

Ben
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eleanor Martha Burke
  To: mac-access@mac-access.net
  Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 15:19
  Subject: Re: [Mac-Access]: Please remove my email

  we shall be sorry to see all of you go.

  On 24 May 2015, at 22:54, barbara jones <jone...@comcast.net> wrote:

    Please remove me as well. Thank you.
    Barbara Jones
    jone...@comcast.net

    On May 24, 2015, at 4:25 PM, Juanita Martin <jordmar...@suddenlink.net>
wrote:

      So am I.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 24, 2015, at 7:37 AM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7...@outlook.com> wrote:

        Hi, another thing that should need to be fixed is everybody is
receiving double emails. At least I am on the sand.

        Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email
is the best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and
making new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where
blind and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If
you were interested please subscribe here.
send a blank message to

        chat-requ...@list.ntxability.org
        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 24, 2015, at 7:30 AM, April Brown <aprilbrownsh...@gmail.com>