Thanks for your help. How do you get to the formatter?

Margaret

From: Sarah k Alawami [mailto:marri...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May 2015 2:59 AM
To: mac access list iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: [Mac-Access]: help with pages

To  use styles you need to do that through the formatter. People keep asking me
to do either a written or audio guide on how to use pages. I'm thinking of
doing both, but it will take time.

To access the templets after you create a new document is not possible. but you
can save your new document as a templet if you customized it. Do this through
file then templets.

Take cre.

On May 24, 2015, at 10:56 PM, Margaret Booth <margaretebo...@gmail.com