Hello. to add anyone to a conference from the chat window type
/add username

For example

/add ke7zum

this username is fake, don't do it. Once you type that in hit enter and the
name will be added. This should work with phone numbers to. If you want to kick
someone type
/kick username
and hit enter.
> On Jun 2, 2015, at 6:07 AM, Tom Jones <tomljo...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Hi, Folks,
>
> I understand the concept of "incoming conferences”, but, despite being able
> to get another call started with, say, skypeout, the process needed to
> “merge” the previous skype contact with the current call” has found a way to
> hide on me.  Any help in resolving this would be much appreciated.
> Oh, if anyone wishes to practice this, once I understand/master it is
> welcome.  My skype name is, simply, “tomljones”.  Thanks, in advance.

To post messages to this group, please use the following address:
mac-access@mac-access.net
To leave the group, please post a blank message to:
mac-access-le...@mac-access.net
If, at a later time, you wish to rejoin the group, please subscribe by posting
to:
mac-access-j...@mac-access.net

To enable/disable Digest mode, please post to:
mac-access-dig...@mac-access.net

Please remember to keep your subscriber options current.  We are not
responsible should things go amiss when, for example, you change E-Mail
addresses.