You know, I never actually thought of that, but the first one of those is probably where it came from. Who knows. That isn't the point though.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philh...@gmail.com>
To: <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-Access]: Is anyone still around this list?

Just curious, what does the H stand for in Jesus H Christ?
Holy?
Hector?
Hubba hubba?

Sent from my IPhone

On Jun 4, 2015, at 10:48 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

O, Kayyyyy! o, kayyyyyy! O? Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I, get, the, point! You're here! You're on the list! Must everyone clutter my damn inbox just to write a two worded sentence, I'm here! Hurray! You're here! Can you not take some courticy and write the individual off list who asked rather than clutterring up people's inboxes? Jesus H Christ! No offense whatsoever intended, but this is becoming incredibly irritating!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "wui chin Leong" <adrianleon...@icloud.com>