>Try a Windows 98SE emergency boot floppy with CD-ROM
>support and see what happens.

It chokes loading the atapi cd-rom driver from Oak tech.
Displays..... Device name          :MSCD001    and thats as far as it
goes with cd support. Works fine without cd support
Should this driver work? The host machine is a 7300/g3/9.1 thou what I
have read suggests it should work ok with pcsetup2.1.7. I'm just having
trouble loading the wrong driver for the cd-rom?

So where can I download doze95 in floppie images? :-D Thought I'll copy
the needed files from the cd, across to to a hardfile and go from there,
no problems there?

>See what you can find at www.bootdisk.com

Thanks Gregg and Brian.