MUGWump wrote:

If it fails, I hope he lets *me* know, too! I'll want to make sure I sent him the right file. As best as I could tell, it's the same one I worked up and sent to Lou Hailey back in May that cured his problem. It's got the extra utilities and drivers for the PC compatibility card all set up nice and neat.

Lou, you haven't weighed in on this one. You still around and do you still have the disk that worked?

Hi Mugsie.

I'm still waiting for the same image from you. ;)
Actually I dont think Lou ever told the list if it worked, not that I doubt you Mike. Actually you hardly ever hear anything after sending megabytes of stuff to different listers here, either on or off list. Thats a hint folks.

Adding the cdrom.sys and editing the autoexe and config.sys is rather basic, hell even I can do it, any further utilities are installed from disk 2 of 1.6.4 and again with 2.0.7.

Cheers