--- Michael Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Nah, no waste!

> Gretchen, sorry I can't be of more assistance with
> the PC part of this.
> I'll look at how we're connecting to the print
> servers at work to see if I
> can come back with any helpful info.  Don't give up
> yet!

I think Gretchen may have more luck with static
addresses than dhcp. So much easier for all the
reasons I've explained before.

Thanks for the run down on the Marknet pro, good to
know they both do appletalk.

Cheers

Try the new improved Yahoo! Australia & NZ Search at http://www.yahoo.com.au