Gregg Eshelman wrote:

OK, planning on becoming the new guy on the Win32
port of Basilisk II to catch it up with everything
added since Lauri Pesonen quit on it? ;)

Me? Nah.

Someone will pickup SheepShaver for Win32, especially now it does work
under a few linux distros.
http://www.emaculation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=738 the first post
shows how close the development (also providing a simple walk through
to complile for linux) between the two is. I'll have to use B2's Sheepnet for ethernet so it will need to be remade to be accessible to both programs.

Speed is almost the same as basilisk under OS8, the memory and cpu loads are rather impressive so I figure there's room for improvememnt. It would be interesting to see a comparision on a quicker pc, I'm still at 1ghz. :(

It does work using Exodus on a C650, the C650's on board nic is a little overtaxed for the job. Still its nice to see OS8.5 in a aqua window on a 68k mac running 7.5. ;) I'd probably use the same solution to get it to a windows pc if the boxes I have to use to serve from were quicker.