Remember me??

Well, I'm still trying to get my iMac to print to my inkjet printer.  I
decided to give the Airport Express Base Station a try since it has
built in usb, and is designed to allow you to print to a printer on
your network.  I plugged in with ethernet from my DSL modem, and
printer attached via usb.  It works perfectly, as you would expect,
with the Macintosh computers I have.  However, I can't get it to work
with the Dell running XP.  I followed all the instructions, and ran the
set up utility several times (both the AEBS utility that came with the
CD, and the PC network set up utility).  The Dell can "see" the AEBS,
but I can't get it to connect to the internet through it, or print to
the printer attached to it.  Does anyone have any ideas??

I'm sure I am doing something wrong, but I am much more Macintosh savvy
than PC, and any suggestions need to be in the simplest terms--thanks.