I would suggest getting iEmulator. I haven't used either but it seems
from the screenshots that Open OSX is just a front for Bochs. I have
used the open source Bochs and I got it to boot up Windows 98 but very
slow, to the point that it took about ten minutes to boot. While I'm
sure that Open OSX has a large speed improvement. I would go with
iEmulator because their video clips show you that is probably fast
enough to do what you want, plus it seems it is the only product that
they make. While Open OSX seems to have a mixed bag of open source
based applications. iEmulator seems to of probably been built from the
ground up and made specifically for the Mac platform. Bochs is written
in slow universal code. If I remember correctly though the GNU public
licence means that OpenOSX has to submit any changes to the code. So
either they haven't changed it at all or it is out on the Internet
somewhere. Note this doesn't apply to the user friendly front end.
Also notice how there screen shots don't show any real applications
running on windows. With all this in mind and the fact that iEmulator
is cheaper, I would go with iEmulator. By the way, I know it costs a
bit more but have you considered Guest PC from Lismore Systems.