Hey folks,

    I currently have an IBM Netvista (model 6792-1GU).  It currently runs on
an Intel P4 1.6Ghz with an IBM motherboard.  I wanted to know if it was
possible to overclock this thing.  I've researched overclocking P4's and
most of the articles mentions increasing the FSB.  I've also read that
boards made by major manufacturers like IBM will not allow you to use the
BIOS to overclock the FSB.  I've tried overclocking using software, but
these seemed futile as I seemed to go nowhere when running the software.
Anyone have any other ideas on how to overclock this puppy?