+1
The "Ready for QA" date for aquavcl01 is July 3rd 2007 (next Tuesday).
The deadline ensures that there is enough time for QA over the weekend
and at the beginning of next week.

Regards,
Tino

eric.bachard schrieb:
Hi,

To make aquavcl01 integration easier, I propose we stop all commits on friday evening CEST time ( Hamburg, Paris Time).

( Means last commit done before friday 29th June 23h59   ;-)   )

Ok ?

Regards,
Eric Bachard

Sun Microsystems GmbH   Tino Rachui
Nagelsweg 55            Desktop Virtualisierung
Hamburg                 Sun Ray Entwicklung
Germany                 Phone: +49(0)40 23646928
http://www.sun.de
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer