Hi Manuel

Manuel NAUDIN schrieb:
Hello,
running OOo 3.1 PPC fr on a iMac G5, I have an issue with PDF export.
This export has always been working very well, but for two days now, I
have a OOo crash when trying to make a PDF export of a ODT document
(tried with several documents, including a freshly created one).
I have tried to delete my user profile
Confirmed. I was reprodusing this Crash on a G5 with 10.4.11. On my Intel Mashine with 10.5.x it works well.
($home/ApplicationSupport/OpenOffice.org/3) but that doesn't solve the
issue.
Can't find out what I could have done recently that would be a possible cause.
Crash report available on request.
Bugreport is not needet, I have one here, and I will write a issue.

Can sameone test the same on a intel based mac with 10.4.x, only to know wat's exactly the Problem area. PPC or OS X Tiger.

Thanks to you for reporting
Raphael

PS: temporary workaround: Use the PDF Export from Mac OS X, File -> Print -> PDF

--
# Raphael Bircher
# Community Member of OpenOffice.org