On 2010/02/12 8:17 AM  Jack Howarth wrote:
    Is there a reason that the PPC builds on ooopackages.good-day.net
only include RC releases but never the final GM releases of a given
OpenOffice release. While it doesn't matter for Intel of course, it
would be extremely helpful if builds of the GM releases could be posted
for PPC MacOS X since this appears to be the only source for these.
Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

The last release candidate for any version of OO.o is the same build as the official release. Only a few language versions for PPC Macs have gone through the QA program for approval for release. This is due to a lack of volunteers using PPC Macs to do the QA tests.

OO.o 3.2 is available in a few languages at
http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

Other languages can use 3.2.0rc5 from the good-day sight. This is the same as the official release except for going through the QA process..

--
As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at <mac@porting.openoffice.org> - replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese