On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 07:38  PM, Mledie at aol.com wrote:

> I have so enjoyed your
> '"alylex " name. It sounds like a character from "the Lord of the
> Rings". I
> just could not quite decide into which roup to put you. It's the
> mystery I
> like.

Perhaps, then, I should keep you in suspense as to the origin of the
name.  <s>  BTW, Nelson Helm is my uncle and Suzanne Blake is my aunt.

> How do you like earthlink these days. They want me back with all kinds
> of promises to filter out spam and pop-ups. Is tha the case?

Their technical support is superb.  Spaminator catches almost all the
junk mail, and what it doesn't filter out, AppleMail does.  Sadly,
Pop-Up Blocker is only for Windows.  I hope they will fix that soon.  I
have had a few connectivity problems, but I really believe they are my
(house wiring) problems and not Earthlink's.

Alex Whitman
alylex at earthlink.net
Louisville, KY