Lee, you were right on. Apparently, Versiontracker only takes you to the
1.6.1 update. You have to go to the developer page to download the whole
package instead. Thanks

> On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 11:20 PM, andrew arnold complained:
>
>> I've tried 3 different mainstream DVDs now, and they all have the error
>> message. I have English selected as the language...
>
> Check to make sure you have the whole package installed and not just
> the updater. The most recent updater looks like the program, but it
> really only the front end and a few of the subprograms. It won't know
> hat to handle some of the audio formats.
>

> | The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will
> | be August 26. The LCS Web page is <http://www.kymac.org>.
> | This list's page is <http://erdos.math.louisville.edu/macgroup>.

Kind regards,
Andy
a0arno01 at athena.louisville.edu

Remember the two most important things in life:
      1. Don't tell everyone everything you know
      2.

The software box said, "Windows XP or better," so I bought a Macintosh.

"Macintosh. We may not have done everything right, but at least we knew
the century was going to end."-Douglas Adams