Do you use a palm pilot?

> I just upgraded to panther and when I log in I get the following error
> message:
>

> The application "Transport Monitor" could not be launched because of a
> shared library error: "8<Transport Monitor><Transport
> Monitor><HotSyncLib.PPC> < >"
>

> What does this mean and what do I do about it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Harry
>

> | The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will
> | be January 27. The LCS Web page is <http://www.kymac.org>.
> | This list's page is <http://erdos.math.louisville.edu/macgroup>.

Kind regards,
Andy
a0arno01 at athena.louisville.edu

Remember the two most important things in life:
      1. Don't tell everyone everything you know
      2.

The software box said, "Windows XP or better," so I bought a Macintosh.

"Macintosh. We may not have done everything right, but at least we knew
the century was going to end."-Douglas Adams