On 11/6/02 9:04, Beth Ernst wrote

>Has anyone dealt with Virtual PC much? I'm setting up a new machine and
>want to copy my Virtual PC 4.0 to it without reinstalling the entire PC
>side of things. The problem is I can't copy the PC drive C file. I get an
>error -40. I can make copies of this file on my machine were Virtual PC is
>currently installed, but I can't get it to copy to the network or from
>computer to computer when file sharing. I've tried checking with
>Connectix, but unfortunately they suspended support on this version back
>in July.

Can you copy it to a removable drive of some sort (might have to be an
external disk drive, due to its size)? I've moved installations by
copying to tape(!) and then copying back to another machine.

Bill

The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will be November 26
For more information, see <http://www.aye.net/~lcs>. A calendar of
activities is at <http://www.calsnet.net/macusers>.