Marta,

With Panther you can indeed print every last detail from your Address
Book. When you click File > Print, you get a pop-up window where you
can design your print-out: which printer, what size paper, vertical or
horizontal, and a list of "Attributes": phone, email, address, instant
messenger, photo, job title, department, company, nickname, phonetic
name, names, birthday, date, note, and homepage. If you check all the
boxes, you get a very long print-out! (Address Book is much more
customizable now; you can create your own attributes (like "children's
names". I suspect, though, that if you want those in your print-out you
would have to list the children's names in a field that is on the
print-out list. I would try putting the children's names in a category
that I'm not using for that person, like phonetic name.) I personally
think the new version is vastly better than the old, and so far I have
not found anything I want to do that it can't accommodate. I will be
the first to say, however, that my needs are not complex.)

I have never tried to print my calendar, so I can't help you there. But
perhaps I will try it just to find out.

I have never had more than one Mac at a time, so can't help with
multi-syncing either. I do have a .Mac account, and I have no idea how
to do any of this without it!

After you install Panther, you will only have to re-download the
iSyncPalmConduit 1.2 from the Apple website. Once set up, your
preferences stay put and you don't have to constantly fuss with
changing conduits.

Alex