Lee,

I've tried logging in as my admin user and as root and it still comes back
with the same error message when I try to send the UNIX command via ARD.

I looked at the text in the script and I did see where it had a line that if
you were not root you had to enter a password, but other than that I didn't
see anything that would keep it from running, but then I don't know a lot of
UNIX so I could be missing something.

--
Thanks,
Beth