This item on the MUG Center website was linked to from the popular
Mac news aggregation site MacSurfer.

Our friend Chuck Joiner, whom we had visit with us in July, posted
this note on his Mac User Group-oriented site about our David Pogue
iChat next week:

**********************************

Louisville Computer Society Schedules David Pogue for a Virtual Visit

Posted by Chuck on November 22nd, 2007

The Louisville Computer Society will add another influential speaker
to this year?s roster of virtual visitors when David Pogue of the New
York Times speaks to their November meeting.
David, well-known in the Mac community long before his current
posting as the New York Times tech columnist, will bring his unique
set of comedic, theatrical and technical talents to the group on
November 27.

LCS has been taking full advantage of the virtual speaker concept,
having hosted several members of the MacNotables panel for a mini-
tour earlier this year, as well as providing other non-speaker-based
meetings for their group.

For more information on the group, their activities and how you can
hear David Pogue, visit the LCS web site.

**********************************

The original on the MUG Center site is at:
<http://tinyurl.com/32czld>

MacSurfer is at:
<http://www.macsurfer.com>

Our mention is down in the "Press Releases/Products/Public Relations"
section.

This will be the last big blast of 2007 for our group, so y'all come!

...and bring a friend!

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher