I have diligently checked my stash of old cables and found
        Centronix
        coaxial
        DB (misc sizes)
        ethernet
        firewire
        magnet wire
        misc monaural mini plugs & jacks
        SCSI (misc sizes)
        speaker wire
        USB
        zip cord
but no
        RCA
        stereo stuff

The spirit is willing, but the inventory lacks.

Anyone else?

p.s. apologies for the triplicate of my last post.

From: "Green, Cathy C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I would be happy to borrow & return what you can lend me and 
>hopefully at least a couple will work.  I think something along the 
>lines of 2 RCA to USB or firewire would definitely do the trick, but 
>perhaps the RCA to mini would also work.  I don't really know, but I 
>can play with whatever I can borrow.  See y'all tonight,
>Cathy
>
>
>From: Nelsn Helm [mailto:helmkyny at clockwinders.net]
>>I have lots of cables, but don't know what cables you need. I suspect
>>RCA jacks to mini- somethings

Reply via email to