Thanks ever so much!  See you tonight, Cathy

On 11/27/07 1:15 PM, "Jonathan Fletcher" <jfletch at newmediaconstco.com>
wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2007, at 12:55 PM, cgreen1
> <cathy.green at jefferson.kyschools.us> wrote:
> 
>> Am interested in trying to convert my vinyl albums to digital, but
>> need to
>> borrow cords to hook turntable to computer (and software only for the
>> duration of the transfer).  I need the space in my classroom that
>> my stereo
>> and album collection are taking up for other things.  Would anyone
>> who is
>> planning to attend the Tuesday night meeting be willing to bring
>> along the
>> cords and software?  I will return everything and trash software as
>> soon as
>> the transfer is finished.
> 
> 
> Cathy, I have an iMic that you can borrow. It is a USB audio
> interface that you plug your stereo into. (Got a cable for that,
> too.) I will have it tonight to plug my wireless mic into the computer.
> 
> You can download Audacity or Final Vinyl to complete the picture.
> 
> j.
> 
> 
> --
> Jonathan Fletcher
> jfletch at newmediaconstco.com
> Project Foreman
> NewMedia Construction Co.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
> be November 27 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
> Posting address: MacGroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu
> Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 
> 


Reply via email to