Thanks to all who answered especially to Harry. At first I thought  
that Photo Booth was something new in Leopard and I would have to  
wait until I installed it.

On second thought, no thanks, I'm not sure which way I look best,  
just know I look worst in normal and boy is the office behind me a mess.

Anne






On Nov 28, 2007, at 9:12 AM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer wrote:

> Don't know how to do it in IChat but Photo Booth does it. I came  
> with my
> MacBook Pro
>
> Tuesday, November 27, 200711:15 PMAnne Cartwrightcartwrig at aye.net
>
>> David Pogue was making funny faces in part of tonight's program. Some
>> of you seemed to know about this, your grandkids do it. Is this just
>> mugging about in front of the camera or is there some software that
>> "helps out."
>>
>> Anne Cartwright

Reply via email to