I have this problem a lot. Try holding down the mouse button while  
doing a restart. CD should pop out on the restart.

Anne


On Dec 2, 2007, at 8:30 PM, Marta Edie wrote:

> My iBook won't release a CD I had put in and played. The disk makes  
> a lot of noise trying to slip out, but after a while it asks me  
> again whether I want to import it, but I don't, I just want to have  
> it come out again. I don't use my iBook for a lot of playing, so I  
> am no knowledgeable  about what else I might do to coax the disk out.
>
> Marta
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
> be January 22 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
> Posting address: MacGroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu
> Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://www.math.louisville.edu/pipermail/macgroup/attachments/20071202/301a2ba1/attachment.html
 

Reply via email to