Can you tell me where to find the applications tab in iTunes? Thanks!!
On Jul 29, 2008, at 7:34 AM, Profile wrote:

Ben,

I only have one iPhone so I can't really answer this other than to say within iTunes the applications that you have purchased show up under the applications "tab". Inside the tab there is a checkbox to "sync" the applications. With the iPod Touch the applications I purchased for the iPhone DID sync with the Touch, so it seems that if you are using iTunes to maintain the iPhones then by allowing them to sync you would not have to purchase the app. a second time.

John