The usual suspect online is Crucial, and I've never had any problems
with their product, but I also had a very good recent experience with
memory-up.com, both in terms of pricing and service. They ask the
right questions, offer compatibility guarantees and are accommodating
about Macs.

Unless something's changed recently of which I'm unaware, adding
memory is fully permitted under Apple Care as a user function.