A followup to the question I posed before (below):

What do I tell the mac repair guy?  The lockups happen now and again.
It may run for hours and then lockup.  Or it may only take a few key
strokes.

Since I've had 3 batteries, a power manager, logic board, speakers,
new case, and now this, should demand a new one?  That's essentially
what has happened so far.  Short of replacing the screen, video card,
and ram I've got a new Mac.   I'll be honest, I love the little guy,
but it has really hurt my opinion of mac and mac products.  I know
that may get me kicked off this, but it's true.  Sorry, I'm frustrated.

Eric