I use a program called Swift Publisher from BeLight Software.  I think it might 
do the trick.  Not too expensive either @ $49.95

Www.belightsoft.com 

I use several of their products and have never had any issues.

Hope that helps!  :)

- Sent from my microwave oven

-----Original Message-----

From:  Profile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: [MacGroup] Card Program?
Date:  Tue Oct 28, 2008 15:28
Size:  1K
To:  Macintosh topics <[email protected]>

Neal,

Cool idea, I have wanted to learn to fly all my life so this might  
give me the "push" I need.   Thanks for replying.

John


On Oct 28, 2008, at 3:07 PM, Neal Hammon wrote:

> John:
>
> With a CAD (computer aided drawing) program, making cards is
> extremely simple- and with the right kind of printer you can make
> them any size or shape. You can use any type of font, in any size,
> and adding any kind of drawings is a breeze. Of course, most CAD
> programs are expensive, but you can also used them to design
> airplanes, or buildings, or bridges.
>
> Neal Hammon
>
>
> On Oct 428, 1120082007, at 2:04 PM, Profile wrote:
>
> Folks I need suggestions if you have an idea of a good program for the
> Mac that will make customizable cards.  I had been working for years
> to convert an acquaintance, got the job done last year and he is very
> thankful that he made the switch.
>
> He did use a program on his Windoze machine that allowed him to make
> his own cards, customize them to add objects to pictures such as hats,
> glasses, beards, etc. etc.   Since I don't use anything of this nature
> I am asking the group if there is such an animal for our team?
>
> Thanks for any help you can lend.
>
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
> be October 28 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
> Posting address: [email protected]
> Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
> be October 28 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
> Posting address: [email protected]
> Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>




_______________________________________________
The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
be October 28 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane. 
Posting address: [email protected]
Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to