Well, I had thought of that , however, then you would have a
perpetual 1 in the draft box making you think you have an email not
sent. And it would look odd.
Sent from my iPhone
Marta
On Oct 31, 2008, at 9:02, Profile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marta,
Having a smart alec nature may I suggest keeping a blank email that
you don't intend to send?
Hold on, I'll duck before you get that German ire going.
John
On Oct 31, 2008, at 8:01 AM, Marta Edie wrote:
My tiger running iBook has the draft window in mail showing all the
time,my leopard does notdo that, it only shows that window when you
want a mail saved as draft. Is there a way to have this mailbox
show all the time?
Marta
_______________________________________________
The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
be October 28 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
Posting address: [email protected]
Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
_______________________________________________
The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
be October 28 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
Posting address: [email protected]
Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
_______________________________________________
The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
be December 23 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
Posting address: [email protected]
Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup