"sonofknowle...@mac.com" probably didn't send it - sender addresses on phishing emails are routinely spoofed. Apple probably has an ab...@apple.com box; send that email with full headers (you can access that under View>Message>Long Headers) to them and to the admin at the website where the phish leads (you can usually get this by doing a domain whois at Network Solutions). Or you can just delete it since it's an obvious phish.