My only experience with Dish-TV was several years back when I wanted some German channels that the local channels did not carry.We had the dish put into the back yard and it served well until I could get the channels on my computer.The thing sits in the yard still, having flowers run around it.

Before that we had some huge dish on the roof the reason for its being has been lost in memory, but it still hangs there. The neighborhood never complained.We always thought someone might want them both to experiment.

Now I guess they are both to be put into the trash if I could just find somebody to take them down.

I suppose I will live out my life with Insight, despite the fact that I do NOT watch TV anymore, I can't handle the stupid advertising, but my husband needs the sports and they are not with the basic stuff. So we are bundled, as i call it. Insight has been actually quite nice and I have had special deals, but we need a new TV, ours was a floor model from the time I was still at The UofL from a place that does not exist anymore, but the TV runs still. I retired in 88. The remote we got from insight when we got the mystery box is on its last leg.

We need a bunch of stuff done, but when i think they will send somebody who knows less than I, my blood already curdles.- My husband just wants news, weather, sports. So I keep waiting to find somebody to EXPLAIN why I need a box, when I might be able to buy a TV without a box, why I have to go through those gyrations to first turn on TV, then Cable, and Cable.like a Chameleon, constantly changes, and all they want to tell me that they now have more and more channels which are more of nothingness, and so help me God, when I see one more weatherman or weather-woman make those hand movements over the screen telling me of more ominous stuff that might come our way, I want to say the magic word to turn them into a salt column like Lot's wife. If anyone would like to come out and rid us of the Dishes, not my eating stuff, although i might add a few old ones my grandmother used- they call it here "antiques", I call them "old", and or would give me a real lesson in what I have, what I should have, how to make use of it most efficiently, I would be pleased. Pay, if not too high, might be considered.
Marta