Dear Group-
I've put up with an annoying problem long enough.

At some point my Apple Mail program decided that I wanted to always print mail documents as landscape, instead of portrait. I can change it before it prints, but when I open an e-mail and want to print it, the print dialogue will default as a landscape document. Even after I change it to print as portrait for one e-mail, the next time it goes back to wanting to print the next document as landscape.

I've looked in the mail preferences, but see nothing to do with printing. Under the Print & Fax preferences, the default paper size in page setup is US letter.

I'm still using 10.5.8 on a MacBook Pro.  Any ideas?

Bill Micou