Use iTunes. When you set up the new iPhone tell is to use the backup of the old 
iPhone. 

If it's already set up you can "Restore" the iPhone and then tell it to use the 
old iPhone's backup when it asks you.

j.


On Jun 6, 2010, at 2:21 PM, <[email protected]> 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> From: John Robinson <[email protected]>
> Date: June 6, 2010 12:59:38 PM EDT
> To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers 
> <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [MacGroup] iPhone question
> Reply-To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers 
> <[email protected]>
> 
> 
> Harry,
> 
> Each time I dock the iPhone it backs it up, and if I were to lose it or have 
> it stolen I would immediately wipe it out through MobileMe, then when I 
> docked my replacement phone it would restore EVERYTHING as it had been on the 
> old phone.  How you do this on a PC I have NO idea.  There must be a way and 
> I would check with Apple, I am sure there would be something on their site 
> that could help.
> 
> John
> 
> 
> On Jun 6, 2010, at 9:08 AM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer wrote:
> 
>> I have a friend who has a new iPhone and can't figure out  how to get
>> the contacts off her old iPhone onto her new iPhone.
>> 
>> She has a PC.
>> 
>> TIA
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> MacGroup mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>> 
> 

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
[email protected]
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's Only FileMaker Users Group:
Listserv signup: http://fmpug.com/mailman/listinfo/louisville_fmpug.com
Blog: http://kyfmp.com
Next meeting: 6/17/10 1:00 pm




_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to