Hi started using iCal a couple of months ago. I have a two recurring
events with associated files used to keep track of these events. 

I keep the files in a data folder labeled iCal files. When you create an
event you can attach associated files and I did. I attached the files
from my data folder.

Sometimes I would click on the file on the back of the event entry and
sometimes I would open the file from the data folder.

So today I realized I was missing some data from the file attached to
the event and I began looking.

It seems when you attach a file to an event, no matter where the
original location it saves that file to a different directory. 

HD-->users-->user name-->library-->calendars-->folders with strange
alpha-numeric names.calendar-->search for your file.

Today I reconciled the files and created an alias for each of them in my
iCal folder within my data folder.

Just be careful out there!

Harry




_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to