But you don't realize Neal, my heart beats digitally , so it runs right along that of Steve Jobs' . If they made a video of us two, we could dance the digital jig and I would put in a couple of extra 2s, for variety's sake.

And now I need to have Lee enlighten me on how and what digital really is and does with all these hundreds and thousands of zeros and ones.
Marta



On Jul 23, 2010, at 16:26 pm, Neal Hammon wrote:

Marta:

Be careful what you say. Steve Jobs speaks digitally. The only thing he can say is zero/one, and occassionally one/two.

Neal



On Jul 23, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Marta Edie wrote:

Ed, Thanks for showing the new fashion gallery of Steve Jobs. Do you think if I bought that stuff, except for the expensive sneakers , I would use my own, would you think he would allow me the opportunity to be photographed with him? Should I try to sweet talk him into it?


Marta Edie

<Haus.tiff>

On Jul 23, 2010, at 07:01 am, Ed Wiser wrote:

http://www.iphonesavior.com/2010/07/the-steve-jobs-fashion-evolution-1998-to-2010.html


Sent from my iPhone


_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup



_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup



_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup




_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to