Good advice. Followed. Thanks.

Anne


On Jul 24, 2010, at 10:12 AM, John Robinson wrote:

> Anne,
> 
> Just to be on the safe side why not delete the items within the two folders 
> you mention and not delete the folders?  These are at the top of the feeding 
> chain and I am sure they can be deleted but how would you restore them if at 
> sometime in the future you found you needed them?  I have never messed with 
> those as they were created by Safari, instead of taking the door off my car 
> to get circulation I open the window.........that type thinking.
> 
> John
> 
> 
> On Jul 23, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Anne Cartwright wrote:
> 
>> What is the purpose of Safari's "Bookmarks Menu?"
>> 
>> What will happen if I delete it? Also what happens if I delete Safari's "All 
>> RSS Feeds?"
>> 
>> Anne Cartwrigh"
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> MacGroup mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 




_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to