I used to have about a few short videos that I played on my iPod touch (2nd
generation, with the latest iOP possible on it, whatever that is). Some I
bought from Apple and some were videos I took with my digital camera (not a
video camera) and converted so they'd play.

When I look under Settings>General>About>it shows 6 videos. But I can't figure
out how to get them to play. I use the touch so infrequently that I forget what
I did. And apparently I've done something that prevents me from playing them.

Any idea what? Or a solution?

Anne Cartwright