I knew they'd come out with something new right after I got my G12. This G1x, 
though pricey sounds like the point-and-shoot I'd _really_ like to have. 

> Just read about this, Harry, and while a little less pricey than the Leica, 
> it has a HUGE sensor and terrific low-light sensitivity:
> 
> http://www.theverge.com/2012/1/9/2689337/canon-powershot-g1x-official-price-release-date
> 
> --
> 
> --
> Jonathan Fletcher
> FileMaker 9/10/11 Certified Developer
> 
> Fletcher Data Consulting
> [email protected]
> http://www.fletcherdata.com
> 502-509-7137
> 
> Personal Blog o'Stuff: http://jfletch.posterous.com
> 
> Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
> Next up: FileMaker Standards Series begins
> Tuesday, January 24, 12:00 pm to 3:30-ish
> Blog: http://www.kyfmp.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Personal Blog o'Stuff: http://jfletch.posterous.com
> 
> Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
> Next up: FileMaker Standards Series begins
> Tuesday, January 24, 12:00 pm to 3:30-ish
> Blog: http://www.kyfmp.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to