Lee ~

How about this?
------ Forwarded Message
> From: Ed Stivers <[email protected]>
> Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:55:51 -0500
> To: Beth Phillips <[email protected]>
> Conversation: G'Day 1/17/12
> Subject: G'Day 1/17/12
> 

> On 1/17/12 8:17 AM, "Beth Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> You are so welcome. I¹m usually hitting the list up with my problems, so it
>> was nice that I could return the favor and help someone else for a change.
>> And I learned a new word to boot!! :-)
>> 
>> By the way, I love your ³bite every side of the apple² signature.
>> 
>> Thanks!
>> 
> Beth Phillips
> Computer Support
> Fastline Publications
> (800) 626-6409 ext. 8385
>> www.fastline.com
> 
> Beth ~
>     I¹m no guru though I¹ve been an Apple/Mac user since 1979 (Apple 2+). At
> 88 I¹m almost to old to learn.....and Lion is giving me the normal fits of
> another new OS.
>     My guru for many years was Paul Geralds and he died a few years ago at a
> very young age....(early 50¹s).....I could work on something for many
> hours....he¹d come, hit a few keys....in seconds.....and all was well.
>     Oh thanks for the ³bite every side of the apple², a pure accident! I was
> trying to resize the ³Jobs silhouette² and went off the page and made the left
> side. 
>     I¹ve attended 3 MacWorlds¹ in NYC & Boston... y e a r s  ago.
> 
>    Went to your website....quite complete but I¹ve no need for a tractor while
> in Rehab and looking forward to getting out NEXT Tuesday to my Patio Home. Is
> your office in Louisville?
73¹s & 88¹s,
-Ed
³When someone you love becomes a memory,
that memory becomes a treasure²
   
³bite every side of the Apple²
> Ed Stivers 
4505 IVY CREST CIRCLE
Louisville, KY 40241-6437
> phone: 502-425-1216
>   



<<image.png>>

<<image.png>>

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to